Powered By Blogger
Jangan lupa tinggalkan pesan anda dan komentar anda setiap kali berkunjung ke halaman ini ya.....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

NOT FOR THE LAST

hi, all
today I try to find a new activity, even it feel difficult but i'm on internet cafe at this time...
i'll write some that i found in my friendster page....
it's all about how you make relationship.... as friend!

Original message from ' areeeee:
> Original message from zidna:
> > Original message from ukhti:
> > > Original message from Djati:

Hanya semenit diperlukan untuk mendapat sahabat baik, sejam untuk menghargainya, sehari untuk menyayanginya, tapi sepanjang hidup untuk melupakannya.
Kirim pesan ini kepada orang yang anda tidak akan lupa
dan hantarkan juga kepada orang yang menghantar pesanan ini.
Ini adalah pesanan pendek untuk menyatakan yang anda sentiasa mengingatinya.
Kalau kamu gak ngirimin pesanan ini, artinya kamu sudah melupakan temen-temen
kamu. Ambillah sedikit waktu dan kamu sudah pasti memberi keceriaan kepada seseorang atau mungkin mengubah hidup mereka ke arah yang lebih .
Aku amat menghargai kehadiran kalian dlm hidupku.
Thanks 4 being my friends!

or something like this.....

Original message from swik:
> Original message from Cphit:
> > Original message from VeedYa:
> > > Original message from Febri:
> > > > Original message from RanjangGoyang:
> > > > > Original message from punkQ:
> > > > > > Original message from icol:
> > > > > > > Original message from Dian:
> > > > > > > > Original message from bu eRTe:
> > > > > > > > > Original message from jalal:
Teman selamanya. friends FOREVER
Walo qt punya pacar, teman tetep paling setia.
Walo kita punya harta banyak, teman tetep paling berharga.
Kirim balik jika kamu anggap aku temanmu selamanya.
Kirim ke semua temanmu.
lihat brapa banyak teman yang sayang kamu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think its like looking for some care....
i always care about all my friend that i know...
for me friends is diamonds...
when you believe, they can make you shine, you'll get it all

i want to tell you about my new friend...
he is a boy, will be a man
a part on his heart is me, he told me that he was fall in love to me at the first time we meet.
that was be difficult for me...
because i'm not beautiful, phisically.
but some my close friend told me, i'm beautiful, because my inner side is so deep, have so much shine to bright my environtment... (that's friend i mean, know you more than body!)
that's true or not... i don't know....

care about your friend is not always send some messages like that...
it will spent so much time sent it on by one!
just try to make they smiling happy, make they laugh because your jokes....
some people use technology to get happiness...
but for me, like he did too...
make friend is one way to get happiness
and care for friend? i'll do it with my own way...
remember their birthday, just send a short message by your phone cell, or meet them when you on the sampe place, tell them you missing them....

what's the best on? meet and chat each other....
not just talk on messages like that....
make it real!

that my new friend did to me...
meet me and talk about their life...
that's friend...
even each one have secret to keep
it's ok!

not for the last....
i'll write as long as i can...

love
-phy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan dan komentar anda disini