Powered By Blogger
Jangan lupa tinggalkan pesan anda dan komentar anda setiap kali berkunjung ke halaman ini ya.....

Saturday, March 25, 2006

"13 signs of your soulmate" Sesuatu dari friendster bulboard-ku


just try to read it carefully...
and compare it with your love story....
is that all true???

i'll check it with my love story....

13. When you're on the phone with them late at night
and they hang up but you miss them already when it was just five minutes ago...
(i'm not understand it so much.... but it always happen, between me and my best friend. he always answer my short message, anytime.... even it late of night.... and I always hammy because of that...)
12. You read their texts over and over again...
(how if that text from our best friend, are they our soulmate? ithink yes.. even they are one gender with us....)
11. You walk really slow when you're with them...
(how if we love to walking fast? it will be different if we just walk both (ber-2-an), maybe we will try to enjoy what we pass....)
10. You feel shy whenever you're with them...
(hey.. soulmate is always different gender? i think that's what they mean.... shy? it's maybe... but i'm not really shy with him... just feel different, because i'm not good as him.)
9. When you think about them, your heart beats faster and faster...
(haa...haha....haha....... i remember something about beating.... it's about what i'm feeling when get nervous, right? i don't ever want to have this feeling today... because it just will make me do everything wrong.)
8. You smile when you hear their voice...
(i'v worse..... when i hear his voice... i never can get angry with him. even already before... i'm so upset remember what he did.)
7. When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you... all you see is him/her...
(it worse.... it never happen to me! because around me everyone be important to care!)
6.You start listening to slow songs, while thinking of them...
(hm... it's all depend on what about we are thinking on them... i'll choose rock when i'v get angry with them.)
5. They become all you think about...
(it will never! we have so much thing to think! or we will get died on regret.)
4.You get high just from their scent...
(animal instinc')
3. You realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them...
(heart feeling.... i lost my word!)
2. You would do anything for them...
(as long as i can..... but i was sacrifice all that i have for the best that i can give to them.)
1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time...
(but, i say no! big NO....NO!)

everyone in my answer is different one and one....
i have Dee as good consultant.... she's my soulmate to discuss about purpose of life on future.
i have Nisac't as good friend to share.... she's my soulmate since my 6th b'day....
i have Yova as best teacher of life.... and i love him like a friend..... because he always care of me.
i have Ut as enemy today... and i love him because i care about his life... his loneliness.....
i have my brother's and sweet little sister as my soulmate.... because they make me best friend in their life.... even i always angry without reasons to them.....

Now make a wish
* ** *** **** ***** ****** ******* ************************* ******* ****** ***** **** *** ** * * ***** ********* ****** ******* ******** ********* ********************* ***** **** *** ** *
post this as "13 signs of your soulmate" and something good will happen toyou tonight
this bulletin post by Dinda's page....

my wish......
but it's all about hope....
i want they always remember me in their life...
i want they are khow i love them as soulmate in my life....
for everything......
until the end of time....
all my friend are my soulmate....
my best parents....
that was teach me about how to love everyone without hope it back....
i want they are know....
I LOVE YOU ALL.... because of ALLAH....
because ALLAH always love me as long as my life....

it's all in this write on.....

with all my love
-phy-

No comments: